"Oh-So-Creamy" Health Boosting Soup
"Oh-So-Creamy" - Health-Boosting Soup Recipe
Some call it an appetizer, others call it comfort food. We just call it DELICIOUS!
It's time for some creamy sweet potato soup with garlic and turmeric for that special wellness-boosting kick.
Spice up your soup-game with this rich and creamy sweet-potato-soup that’s just packed with good stuff that will not only tickle your taste buds but will also give your health a big warm hug.
Whipped up in only 10 minutes, this fun and delicious recipe has made it on our list of go-to favorites.
(Tip: Make a huge batch and freeze it portion-sized so you never run out of it).
Here’s why it’s so great:
- Rich in healthy fats
- Heart healthy
- Great for vibrant, healthy skin
- Powerful antioxidant
- Supports whole body health
- Promotes healthy inflammatory responses
- Nutritious with very few calories
- Promotes heart, bone, and immune health
- Excellent source of vitamin C
- Rich in antioxidants
- Can help enhance turmeric absorption
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Ingredients (for 2 servings):
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion
- 6 medium sweet potatoes (4 cups cubed)
- 4 cups of water
- 1 tbsp. ground turmeric
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley
- Heat up olive oil and sauté the chopped garlic and onion for approximately 1 minute.
- Add cubed sweet potato and sauté for another 5 minutes
- Add water and ground turmeric and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 15 minutes until the sweet potatoes are fully cooked and tender and turn off the heat.
- Use any blender to blend well until you get a thick and creamy texture. Feel free to add water or vegetable broth if you find it too thick.
Once you’ve reached the perfect consistency, season your soup with salt and black pepper, garnish with chopped parsley and enjoy☺
Now grab your spoon and dig in!
IT'S ABOUT YOU. IT'S ABOUT YOUR HEALTH. IT'S ABOUT RECONNECTING.
All the best,
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.