Love is in the air! Today is the day we celebrate love and all the beauty that it can bring into our lives.
Whether you're hitched or flying solo this Valentine's Day, it's never too late to begin appreciating this joyous holiday.
Love, in any form, brings magic into our lives and happiness to our hearts. Through the ups and downs, the struggles and heartbreak, there is still no greater thing than love.
Whether you plan to have a romantic dinner, a "Galentine's Day" with just the girls, or proudly celebrate "Singles Awareness Day," there's a way for everyone to enjoy Valentine's Day.
Love is all about giving and selflessness, whether it be towards your spouse, significant other, family, friends, or anyone you care for.
Perhaps the most beautiful thing about love is that it has no limits or boundaries. Valentine's Day can be just as much about showing yourself some self-love as it is about any grand romantic gestures!
Celebrating this Valentine's Day alone? Try taking yourself out on a date to have your favorite meal or cook yourself a romantic dinner, complete with roses and a glass of red wine.
Start feeling the love with 10 of
our favorite Valentine's Day quotes
1. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." -Lao Tzu
2. "Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold." -Zelda Fitzgerald
3. "Love is when another person's happiness is more important than your own." - H. Jackson Brown Jr.
4. "Your flaws are perfect for the heart that's meant to love you" -Trent Shelton
5. "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other" -Audrey Hepburn
6. "There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart" -Jane Austen
7. "If someone cares about you, you won't have to wonder how they feel, they'll constantly remind you." -Anonymous
8. "Whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same." -Emily Bronte
9. "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
10. "Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning" -Paul Coelho
Happy Valentine's Day from Primal Harvest!
IT'S ABOUT YOU.
IT'S ABOUT YOUR HEALTH.
IT'S ABOUT RECONNECTING.
All the best,