Thanksgiving doesn't mean that you have to temporarily give up your health goals.
We all deserve a bit of indulgence over the holidays when celebrating with family and friends. But with a few simple tips and tricks, it's easy to give everyday holiday meals an extra boost so that you don't fall short of what you deserve.
Holistic supplements are the perfect option when it comes to upgrading the wellness-enhancing powers of holiday meals. By adding in a scoop of Primal Harvest Collagen or Primal Greens to any recipe, for example, you can give Thanksgiving recipes an extra serving of superfood nutrition!
Our collagen was specifically designed with patented Solugel® technology to be completely odorless and neutral-tasting so that it will quickly and completely dissolve into any tasty dish or smoothie.
If you haven't yet read our favorite ways to take collagen powder, check out the full article here: 6 Easy and Fun Ways To Take Collagen.
As we prepare for the Thanksgiving holiday, here's one of our favorite healthy desserts (or pre-dinner snack) that you won't have to feel guilty about!
COLLAGEN + PUMPKIN CHIA PUDDING
- 2 cups canned coconut milk
- 1 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 3/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 scoop Keto Collagen or Primal Collagen
1. Combine all ingredients (besides chia seeds) in blender and pulse until smooth
2. Add chia seeds and pulse
3. Divide equally into four 8 oz mason jars, cover and place in fridge overnight
4. Optional: Finish with whipped topping, cinnamon, or dried cranberries before serving
DO YOU HAVE ANY FAVORITE HEALTHY HOLIDAY RECIPES YOU'D LIKE US TO FEATURE? SHARE AWAY IN THE COMMENTS BELOW. WE CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
IT'S ABOUT YOU. IT'S ABOUT YOUR HEALTH. IT'S ABOUT RECONNECTING.