No matter how busy your day is today, don’t forget to take a moment to pat yourself on the back for all of the healthy choices you’ve been making lately.
We're proud of you for continuing to make your health a top priority and are here to support you along the journey.
Whatever you do, don’t give up!
Because we certainly won’t give up on you.
If you’re really serious about getting your health back on track this year, there’s one important supplement that can’t be overlooked. That’s right, we’re talking about probiotics.
Our team has been keeping a close eye on the latest gut-related research and we keep coming to the same conclusion: There’s no way to truly thrive and feel amazing when your gut is out of whack.
This is because your overall gut health has a major
influence over your entire body’s health.
An unbalanced gut can damage not only your digestion, but can wreak havoc on your immune system, worsen inflammatory conditions that cause joint pain, and even increase symptoms of anxiety and depression.
We want nothing more than for you to feel strong, happy, and healthy.
3 MAIN BENEFITS OF PROBIOTICS
1. A healthy gut can help prevent illness
At least 70% of your immune system’s cells are found in your gut. And since your immune system quite literally keeps you alive by fighting off dangerous pathogens and bacteria, it’s potentially the most important factor when it comes to preventing disease and staying healthy as we age.
2. A healthy gut may help keep you feeling young
Researchers have found that a healthy gut greatly impacts how well your body ages. This means probiotics can help keep you feeling youthful, mentally sharp, and full of energy for years to come.
3. A healthy gut can help keep your whole body healthy
More and more clinical studies are finding that the gut is far more complex than we ever imagined and is actually closely tied to the most important systems in our body.
This is largely due to the fact that an unhealthy gut can lead to low nutrient absorption, as well as provoke inflammatory responses responsible for a wide range of issues, from acne to joint pain.
According to The Arthritis Foundation, probiotics may help decrease inflammation by, "reducing common biomarkers of inflammation, including C-reactive protein."
They can even have an impact on your mood and sleep quality, since approximately 90% of the body’s serotonin is produced in the gut.
HERE ARE 5 THINGS THAT MAY HAPPEN
WHEN YOU START TAKING PROBIOTICS
- Improved digestive health: After about a month or so of consistent use, most people report that probiotics help digestion become smoother and promote more regular bowel movements. Abdominal pain, excessive gas, and other negative digestive symptoms may also begin to subside and diminish noticeably.
- Increased energy levels: After about one to three months of consistent daily use, many people report that probiotics creates noticeable improvements in overall energy levels. By promoting better nutrient absorption and digestion, probiotics have the potential to help reduce fatigue and sluggishness, leaving you feeling lighter and more energetic.
- Clearer, healthier skin: You may also begin to notice some improvements in the quality of your skin after a few months of steady probiotic use, as many inflammatory skin concerns stem from issues related to the gut. One study found that eczema symptoms improved in infants who were fed milk with probiotics, when compared to infants given milk without probiotics.
- Less minor aches and pains: Consistently taking probiotics may help ease minor aches and discomfort caused by an unhealthy gut. This is because probiotics have the potential to help promote enhanced inflammatory responses in the gut, which is often related to aches in the rest of your body as well.
Enhanced mental clarity: A few months of daily probiotic intake has also been shown in some studies to improve mental focus and clarity. This link between gut health, mood, and mental health has been seen in animal and human studies so far.
For example, one study found that after 8 weeks of taking probiotic supplements, depression levels decreased in participants, when compared to participants not taking probiotics. There is more research to be done in this area to determine the true potential effect of long-term probiotic use, but initial findings seem very promising!
Your microbiome is highly sensitive to damage from stress, prescription medications, and a number of modern lifestyle factors.
Just like you would take a multivitamin to help fill nutritional gaps in your diet, a probiotic can help prevent possible long-term damage caused by poor digestive health.
PROBIOTICS ARE IMPORTANT TO ANY HOLISTIC ROUTINE, AS THEY HELP RESTORE BALANCE AND PROMOTE THE GROWTH OF HEALTHY GUT BACTERIA REQUIRED FOR PROPER DIGESTION, GENERAL WELLNESS, AND TOXIN REMOVAL.
DO YOU TAKE A DAILY PROBIOTIC FORMULA AS PART OF YOUR HEALTHY ROUTINE?
IT'S ABOUT YOU. IT'S ABOUT YOUR HEALTH. IT'S ABOUT RECONNECTING.