We know life can get crazy sometimes... With the new year in full swing, we're trying our best to tackle our New Year's resolutions, stay on top of our busy schedules, and catch up on work, chores, family, and friends.
With so much to do and so little time, it's easy to let the days fly by without really giving it much conscious thought.
That's why we're stepping in to remind you that your mental, physical, and emotional health matters most and deserves your time and attention!
Don't forget to take some time for yourself today and invest in your well-being with only the best natural foods, holistic supplements, water, and rest.
Starting the day with intention and a morning mindfulness routine is one of the best things you can do to put yourself first.
Taking a conscious moment before beginning your day to remind yourself of your value and goals can help you feel more clear-minded, motivated, relaxed, centered, and can truly set you up for success.
Daily morning affirmations have been shown to increase productivity, feelings of well-being, confidence, and improved relationships.
1. Don't let a bad yesterday ruin a good today: Let the past stay in the past.
2. Don't take life for granted: Tomorrow is never guaranteed.
3. Don't compare yourself to others: Comparison will only rob you of your happiness and joy.
4. You alone are in control of your own happiness: You are in the driver's seat and responsible for your own happiness.
5. You are unique and there's no one else quite like you: You are one-of-a-kind and the world needs your unique talents and skills.
6. Be mindful of how you speak to yourself: Treat yourself with the same amount of kindness, love, and patience that you do your most precious loved ones.
7. You may not be able to control life, but you can control your reactions: The goal isn't to eliminate all of your negative thoughts and feelings, but to change your response to them.
8. Shake off the nonsense and focus on what really matters: Most of the things you stress about today won't matter a month from now. Bring your attention to what's important and watch your life move forward in the direction of your goals.
9. Respect yourself and set healthy boundaries: Remember that your needs matter and learn when to say 'no' so that you won't overextend yourself. Make yourself your own top priority!
10. Embrace your age and practice gratitude daily: Growing old is a gift denied to many. Embrace the wisdom and confidence that comes with age and realize all the ways in which life awakens as you age.
DO YOU HAVE ANY POSITIVE DAILY AFFIRMATIONS OR REMINDERS THAT SET YOUR DAY ON THE RIGHT PATH? WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
JOIN OUR Primal Harvest Tribe COMMUNITY ON FACEBOOK AND GET IN ON THE CONVERSATION, TIPS, AND SUPPORT.
IT'S ABOUT YOU. IT'S ABOUT YOUR HEALTH. IT'S ABOUT RECONNECTING.
All the best,
Comments will be approved before showing up.